What’s the Difference between Zen Cart and Magento?
Zen Cart and Magento are both open source products but each comes with features that make it preferable over the other. It is only by looking at the features of each that you can make a decision on the best for your e-commerce platform.
This is a perfect platform for companies in search of a professional online appearance. It accommodates standard add-ons to enhance the experience of your users. Here are some of the features to expect.
- Incredible flexibility when dealing with pricing and coupons
- An impressively advanced filter function that allows you to achieve numerous categories
- An admin function that allows you to add, remove and edit orders
- An incredible number of modules
- Does not require advanced coding skills
- An impressive template system
This is the perfect option for beginners because of the coding aspect. It is preferred by shop owners who wish to handle coding on their own. The features to expect include
- A comprehensive package of features to enable online sales
- Perfect for beginner coding
- Its footprints are light which increases accessibility on a shared environment
- Very user friendly
- An active development teams means that you get new and exciting products on regular basis